Payment & Insurance
Payment in check or cash is expected at the end of each session. I will provide a superbill each month that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please notify me within 24 hours if you need to cancel an appointment we have made. Late cancellations incur a full fee.
How much does therapy cost?
I charge $200 per 50-minute session.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Do you take insurance?
I work with insurance companies out-of-network. Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance company and asking the following questions about your mental health coverage:
• Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Sliding scale rates can be offered to those needing financial assistance.
Have a question that was left unanswered? Get in touch with me today.